We are proud to offer a wide verity of commercial kitchen equipment. While we offer new equipment we specialize in used machines. Backed by our Bertarelli Cutlery 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of the machines brought through Bertarelli are backed by a 90 day warranty. We always stand behind our products.
Sirman Vegetable Cutter
Sirman Vegetable Cutter
• Stainless steel and polished die-cast aluminum construction
• Choice of aluminum tilt-hopper or stainless dishwasher-safe lid
• Disc speed of 300 RPM from a powerful ¾ Hp fan-cooled motor allows for high output and durability
• Discs precise cut and optimum speed do not smash the product to increase product shelf life and reduce costs
• Double interlock on feed hopper and product pusher for a safe continuous-feed operation
• Ideal disc speed, the blades do not damage the product, giving it attractive and unblemished shape
• Product drops directly in the collecting container without being pushed out, preserving its shape. The ejector blade avoids the accumulation of food inside the disc slot
• Slotted drop-in drive
• Two feed chutes for different sized-products
• The wide selection of cast-aluminum discs and grids feature hardened and stainless steel knives
• Feed hopper designed also to continuously process long and/or thin products
• One interlock stops the machine when the lever is lifted.
• A second interlock prevents the machine from starting if cover is not in place.
• The stainless steel and aluminum construction is easy to clean, do not stain or crack.
• Cover is removable and dishwasher safe.
• The design allows for easy accessibility and cleanability.
• The food ejector blade is removable for cleaning of the disc place.
• Easy hopper, disc removal for quick and accurate cleaning.
Operation: Continuous feed, cut product drops on the container by gravity.
Construction: Base is polished aluminum, motor shell is stainless steel.
Discs: Aluminum with stainless steel blades.
Hopper opening sizes: Main opening is semi-round with maximum dimensions of 61/4” x 3” (160 mm x 76 mm). Feed-opening for long-shaped products has a 2” (50 mm) diameter.
Yield: Up to 7 lbs./min. (yield may vary based on product being cut and operator speed).
Motor: 3/4 Hp (515W), belt-driven, fan cooled, with thermal circuit braker.
Electrical: 120V AC, 60Hz, 4.29 Amp. (220V, 50Hz available on request).
Plug & Cord: Attached, flexible, 3 wire SJT AWG 16, 6’4” long.
Switch: On/Off button. Button also works as “on” indicator light.